What do we do?
Default helps big brands realise big ideas online.
Who are we?
Default is a London based creative digital agency working in the fields of retail and media & entertainment. Privately owned, we have grown from providing niche marketing solutions to currently supporting a range of integrated capabilities stretching from creative through to large scale web development.
Our work is based on providing our clients with a simple approach to realising their online marketing objectives.
Whether it is an integrated redemption scheme, e-commerce, CMS, creative asset management, mobile content marketing, media download retailing or an online branding initiative, our solutions are all tracked and assessed through empirical sales analysis.
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Pitch Mobile Entertainment
- Second Nature
- John Frieda
- Unilever personal care
- Last Minute.com
We are looking for a Senior New Business Developer
We would like to invite a key member to join our team whose primary focus will be to generate new business with leading global brands and maintain effective long term relationships. You will provide consultancy on a daily basis and be the point of contact for internal projects and marketing initiatives.
You will also be required to
- Project manage at a senior level
- Develop and implement an account management/review strategy for each client including regular face to face/telephone contact
- Provide media consultancy to key clients, set pragmatic targets and manage their expectations
- Demonstrate competent presentation skills
- Manage the process of lead generation right through to pitch and conversion
- Ensure the continued development of new business prospects
- Ability to create and generate new business will be key to your success in this position
- Combine your insight into market trends to provide the Board with detailed sector analysis and updates, taking their business and your career to the next level.
- Manage staff from graduate to senior level
- Monitor and report on competitor activities
- Be responsible for maximising revenue from sales of our products and services
- Keep abreast of media developments and competitor activity
- Maintain excellent relationships with key media
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years in a senior account management role handling ‘big brands’
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven new business development skills & the ability to generate revenue channels
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- A competent sales planner and forecaster
We have an interest in developing the US market and travelling to LA, New York, Chicago and San Francisco where applicable.
£60,000 to £100,000 basic + performance led bonus